How to keep Those Happy Mistakes


Let me see what happens if I do this......maybe that...tweak it here....fold it there.....try a different color, or a different shade of the color I am already using.... perhaps do this detail another way....Hmmmm, what would happen if.....


That seems to sum up my creative process. 

Taking the time to make notes, to track the sometimes twisted path taken to achieve a pleasing end result, is the difficult, non-play part of my creative process. 

How many times  I have found a new creation in my hand without knowing exactly how it came to be! Since backtracking is not fun, I try to discipline myself to  note-taking as I go through the process of desiging something new from my imagination. 



 
 
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
[info][add][mail]
Scott Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing here. For everyones security, this is a moderated blog. Your post should show up within 24 hours.